The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Brilliantly done...

Lol the final weapon is absolutly savage :P
That was a really good game and is well worth the time it takes to complete. The sound effects throughout are brilliant as are the graphics.
Look forward to seeing more from you :)

Cat and Mouse V1.0 Cat and Mouse V1.0

I like it :)

Level 11 was sooo irratating though. The game is fun though and addictive once you start playing. Well done.

Snubby responds:

Pshh 11 is easy, don't forget to move to the upmost of the area you can, it will make it twice as easy.

Particles Particles

Less is more...

menus, Colirs, text everything as just in perfect quantity. Sound was excellent. Well done

Pirates and Treasure Pirates and Treasure

Very good game

I like the mini-game style of playing through the adventure and it worked well with this story. yes, they may be simple games but they are fun and easy to play which is what a game like this should be like. Great effort.

Cubefield Cubefield

601. 890!!! I'm pretty pleased with taht result :)

That game is so addictive!! I thought it was really good, just coudln't stop playing it for about 30 mins, almost got to the third "speed up" and then my finger slipped and i crashed :( I also really liked the way the background changed, i got to a cool black and white phase where the background and floor is pure white and the blocks are crey and black. Anyways well done.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

O. M. G!.........im almost speechless

The moment i saw the preloader i thought "this is gonna be awsome". But i started it up and nearly passed out :P It reminds me of some kinda space program; menu's are lush, sound is teriffic, still ogling over whether that person is real or not and the selection of itmes is fantastic. A True masterpiece dude :)

Madness Scene Creator 2.0 Madness Scene Creator 2.0

well iv'e reviewd both of them....

To be honest i prefer the first one as the music is much better than the classic madness music. Also i don't know why but i prefer to click and drag rather than use the new system of "select and paste". However this system works well and you obviously spent some time going over coding etc so i decided to gve you 7. Not a bad effort.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Wow, what can I say....

I thought that was brilliant, reminded me of Hitman slightly. I loved the animation; smooth, looked good and not to complex. Sound was impressive although limited, music fitted well though. I actually found some parts funny as the targets looked so helpless occasionally. Only negative for me is it took me about 20 minutes :( I was hoping for it to be slightly longer but as TA2 is out soon i'm not that bothered. Anyways well done, you've got yourself a brilliant game.

Game: StreetFighter Alpha Game: StreetFighter Alpha

This is a good demo

Glitches:

Continually does 1 move if you don't move or do something else.
Random sounds play
Moves away from target from attacking

Thats all I found but fix them up and it could be decent. Video game sounds (like punches I assume) can be found at Flashkit and click on Sound FX. Hope your project goes well.

Cave Problems Cave Problems

Not Bad man

That was quite good i thought, although many improvements could be made. Annoyin sound loops need to be fixed as they don't loop properly but thats easy enough. Graphics could be upped a bit bit walk animation was nice. Collectables could've looked nicer but nothing wrong with that. Overall I liked it and with a few adaptations, it could be popular!